Friday, June 12, 2009

Emily

Emily graduated from Kindergarten last week. I can't believe she is going to first grade in the fall! I am going to be sad to send her to all day school, I will miss her too much! She did such a great job in the program and had a lot of fun in kindergarten this year.

Last night she had her dance recital, here she is getting ready. She loved having curlers in her hair, getting makeup on and dressing up. She is a girl through and through.

All ready for her dance recital! She did such a great job, they sang and danced to songs from "Annie", I can't believe she is getting so big! Love you tons Em!

4 comments:

Kellianne said...

I had a much harder time when my kids went to first grade. They, of course, were extactic! Good luck to you, you have the summer to prepare.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe our girls are so old! its just crazy they will be gone all day long! Emma looks so cute in her little dress!

Berry said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! Emily is such a doll. I'm so glad that she is healthy and happy! At one of the last parties at Mimz's house when I wasn't there, Emily gave Scott handfuls of pretty white flowers she picked to give to me. She has such a big heart!

Dusty And Mandi said...

She's so cute! It seems like Emma was just a tiny baby. Crazy how fast kids grow.