Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winter......

I have lived in Utah for my entire life, but no matter what every year when March comes along I have high hopes that Spring is near. Then, every year it snows, and is freezing. You would think I would be used to it by now! We have been doing a lot of things to keep busy, and have spent a lot of time being sick. Emily had Step throat for the 4th time this season, Liam had pneumonia and Savannah has yet another cold. Hopefully Spring comes soon!


We have spent a lot of time indoors, Savannah loves her baby brother

He is used to constant hugs and cuddling.

Emily and Brett came home from school yesterday and were ecstatic that they got to build at least one more snowman this season.



They turned out so adorable! Afterward, we did the tradition of having a cup of hot cocoa, so I guess there are a few perks to having snow around in March. :)

4 comments:

Mike said...

I am thankful for the moisture snow provides but why does it have to fall and accumulate at my house? There's a reason I was born in April... I LOVE rain! Bring on the rain and Spring!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Even though I've been sitting outside eating icecream today, I think I'd rather be in Utah with the snow. Lol. I miss you guys! I can't believe how much hair Savannah has! All your kids are so cute.

Lisa Sanderson said...

My kids would give anything to have snow to build a snowman with. As for me, I'll continue to bask in the 70 degree Texas weather. Good luck, I hope you don't get April and May snowstorms this year. Strep four times! That's the worst thing I've heard. Poor girl! Poor Mom!

Anonymous said...

ugh...im SOOO done with winter!
bring on the spring and park play dates! :)
i can't believe how old liam looks in those pics!
and what cute snowmen...see kids dont care that is cold and snowy still. lol