Thursday, August 25, 2011

Corn on the Cob


We are a family who LOVES corn on the cob. The kids were so excited when Mike went to Brocks and brought some corn home.




Right now the kids really enjoy shucking the corn....doubt that will always be the case :)





This was Liam's first attempt at eating corn on the cob and he was really good at it and super impressed with how yummy it was! Even now if we are cooking some he will just point at it and make his yummy noise. "Mmmmm, Mmmmm"

Yep, he is a Neeley!


2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

I once lost and swallowed a tooth eating corn on the cob, and I still like corn on the cob. In fact I miss Utah Sweet Corn. I'm telling you, no where else has corn that good. I still think shucking corn is kind of fun. Certainly satisfying. Go Liam, I can't believe he's big enough to eat it! I guess he's over one, but I keep thinking he's still a baby.

Anonymous said...

i love corn on the cob! let them shuck it for as long as they will!!