Thursday, February 5, 2009

Walking!

Savannah with one of her favorite people, Emily. She just loves to be around her! Enily is such a big help, and is constantly hugging or playing with Savannah.
Lately she loves dolls. This is the doll my mom gave her for Christmas. She will poke the baby's eyes, and then mine! She says "bay-bay-bay".


About 3 weeks ago she started taking her first steps! Now she is getting more daring and is walking all over! Now I am really going to be busy! I posted these pics for my sister Mandi in Kansas, who asked me today if she was walking. I told her that she was getting really close. Later this afternoon is when she really started to go! I guess she overhead Mandi and I talking and thought she better perfect this walking stuff. :)


9 comments:

Our Family said...

Oh no! That means our day of walking in our house is coming up soon......

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! It's crazy how they just take off one day. It seems crazy to me that she's walking! I still think of her being three months old. Ha ha

archiecrew said...

She looks so big! Thats so cute she already loves dolls.

Delahunty Family said...

Wow I can't believe she is walking! She is getting so big I still think of her as just a little baby, she is the baby of the family you know, she can't grow up yet!(Baby of our whole family not just yours!)

Jessica said...

You have such an adorable family! :)

Berry said...

Reading about your kids and listening to your music always makes me want to cry! (Happy tears.) You have such a great family. I can't believe how grown up Savannah looks in her pictures. She looks like she is feeling better, that's great! I wish I had kids to blog about. Scott and I just aren't that exciting.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is walking! It seems like she was just born, I guess she's officially not a baby anymore.....I'm sure you don't want to hear that! lol

brilin said...

So cute, it is so fun to watch her, I'm so glad she is feeling better.

3 of us said...

Yes you are going to be more busy then before which I don't know how that is possible you already so busy.