Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving





Thanksgiving was such a great day. I thought it was funny because Brett was counting down the days until Thanksgiving, which if you know Brett is pretty interesting because the kid doesn't eat! Anyway, he enjoyed a roll, some olives, water and M&M's instead of the pie. Sounds like a 4 year old feast! My kids said their favorite part was eating pie under the table, hey, whatever makes you happy! We had it at my parents, thanks again mom and dad for the yummy food and great company! We made Indian hats for the kids, which they loved and pretty much ate and relaxed. It was a great day. I am so Thankful for my wonderful life, my husband and kids and the rest of my family. I am surrounded by so many amazing people. Also, my great friends. Thanks everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

6 comments:

Foust Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Those hats are so cute!

Anonymous said...

that is too cute that he was counting down to it! lol....it was a fun day!

Berry said...

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Jody!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

I'm so thankful for my family! Nothing is more important to me! Mike

Delahunty Family said...

I have to tell you your rolls were so good! I couldn't stop eating them the next day Aaron was disappointed to see later that there was only like 2 left, he was like what happened to all the rolls? I told him I just couldn't stop eating them they were so good and he was lucky I saved him some!

Niki said...

The indian hats are such a great idea! I'm going to steal it from you for next year!