Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Mornings


I have always loved Sunday mornings, especially with having church in the afternoon. It leaves time for lounging in jammies, morning walks and relaxing. Here are my three cute kiddos, I can't believe how big they are getting! Yes, they fight like normal siblings do but get along more often than not. This morning they were sitting on the couch laughing with each other and I just had to take a picture. I love them and I am so blessed to be their mother. On a side note only 70 more days until baby number 4 comes! Yep, I am now 30 weeks down, 10 more to go. We are getting really excited, but there is still a lot to get done. We still have not decided on a name for the little guy, and we need to get Savannah out of her crib and decide room arrangements. Plus, I still need to do a post of my getting larger every day pregnant tummy. I promise that will be the next post. :)

7 comments:

brilin said...

The kids are looking good. It was fun seeing them yesterday at Bretts game. I also like the second shift at church, but I do things a little different than you. I sleep in til 9, then fill the tub get in and sleep for another 30, after that I check the blogs.

Dad

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see your baby bump! I love reading posts about your kids- they are too sweet. :) #4 is going to just add on the icing :D

Delahunty Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! We like to lounge around Sunday mornigs to! Nobody in our house is dressed yet either!

Anonymous said...

they are too cute! i think you should put a poll of your baby names on here, and we need to schedule your maternity shoot! i know how you like gettin pics of your belly! lol!

bottspot said...

Don't you just love when they all get along! They are so dang cute in their jammies!

Berry said...

Your kids are growing up too fast. You have some great kids! They are a big part of my life. I can't believe in 70 days you are due. That sounds like it's just around the corner!

Lisa Sanderson said...

We have early morning church. I don't like Sunday mornings very much. I prefer Sunday afternoons. I will like Sunday mornings again when our church is no longer early. That is a really cute picture of your babies. The one who really blows me away is Savannah. When did she get so grown up?