Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bellagio

Cute little Liam chillin on the bed while we unpacked. I was a little nervous about the adventure of taking a baby on a vacation. Especially one that involved flying. But, Liam did great! He really is an easy going baby, and such a happy guy.


One of my favorite places to go in Vegas is the Bellagio. I love the beautiful gardens they had and it was fun to see it with the kids.

Savannah liked all the pumpkins.

Next door they have an amazing store that makes crepes, cakes, chocolates. The kids are standing next to a chocolate fountain. Now, that is my kind of fountain!






Emily and Brett loved watching crepes being made.

Beautiful flowers everywhere.


Family picture!


I have always loved watching the fountains at the Bellagio. We went two nights and were able to see a few each night before Liam decided that he was exhausted. I loved watching the kids faces as they watched the water, they especially liked the really big blasts at the end!

6 comments:

brilin said...

I love the fountains too--in fact I love the Belagio. I'm glad you had fun

Anonymous said...

how fun!! those fountains look so yummy!!

Liz said...

We barely went down to the Bellagio and took a similar tour. Great pictures!! :)

Our Family said...

Looks like fun. I like how you are doing your vacation in installments. A little surprise for each day. Thanks for the ideas for when we go visit Nate and Liz.

Dusty And Mandi said...

Looks like fun! I love the pics of the kids by the choc fountain! Savannah looked really interested in it. Ha ha.

Lisa Sanderson said...

Baby's make the best travelers. Its that age of starting to crawl up until they know better than to run into the streets that its difficult. Ian's almost there. Your vacation looks like a blast. I get a warm glow everytime I see your cute baby. I'm impatient for the next four and half months to pass. I want mine!