Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fun on the 24th

It isn't a 24th of July celebration unless you go fishing at the Bountiful Park. I have done this as long as I can remember and it has been so fun going every year with the kids.



Savannah was all smiles at first, and then quickly became overwhelmed with all the kids and started to cry. I had to rescue her from the chaos.
That night we had some fireworks at our house with Mikes family. Liam loves being with Ashley, and I love that she helps me out with him :)

Everyone enjoyed throwing snaps, even Granny and Duke.
The boys had fun playing football.

Mike's sister Diane was visiting from Texas with Justin and Autumn.

That night a some of Mikes family made the walk up 1800 South with us to see the Bountiful Fireworks. My family was up there, and it was fun being with everyone. Here is my adorable little niece, Cassidy.
Stef and Aaron.

Brett and Alex love being together, and it fun to see them become better friends.
The girls love their Grandma!
Savannah really liked Diane, and was talking to her a lot that night.
Justin posing with his "tusks"
My sister Mandi and her husband with Zoey in the background. They were also visiting from Texas. I love watching the fireworks and it was so fun to be up there with family. It was an awesome production and lasted quite awhile. Savannah and Brett were right next to me and I loved hearing them make all the "Ohhhh, and Ahhhh noises right along with the crowd.

2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

My Pioneer day consisted of listening to some Pioneer-esque hymns and saying to myself, "it's a shame no one here celebrates the 24th". We always hit the Bountiful 24th fair as well. It was always a blast and yes every year we did the fish pond as well! Please tell me you had a scone. That's the other best part!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love that Brett and Alex have so much fun together!