Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Liam turns one

Big Happy Birthday to our little boy Liam Scott! I can't believe he is one, where did this year go? Here he is with his adorable toothy grin :)


His favorite gift of all were the balloons, he has had so much fun playing with them.

I made the cake and cupcakes for Liam this year, not quite as fancy as Mike's cake but I still think it turned out really cute. We did a sesame street party for Liam, cookie monster cake for my little monster.







Mike bought him a huge big bird balloon and he loved it! he loves playing with it and trying to knock him over. He loved sitting on his Granny's lap during the party. He was such a happy guy, waving to everyone smiling and of course trying to get into trouble.



Such a cool balloon!



I think Emily made about 10 different pictures and cards for Liam this week. She is so excited about Liam turning one and is such a great big sister to him.

Liam was really good at unwrapping all his gifts, he would get so excited about each one and then be ready to move on to what was next.

Yep, my little guy is starting to walk more and more! He is still super unsteady but is getting better day by day.

He loved mushing up the cupcakes and smearing it everywhere. He had a teeny tiny taste but was more interested in making a huge mess!



Happy Birthday Liam, our whole family loves you so much!
I just wanted to list some things Liam is doing right now and what makes him so sweet.


*His favorite thing to do is try and figure out how to get into the bathrooms, so he can play with the TP.
*He smiles all the time, I swear you just look at him and he grins his huge toothy grin
*He loves to cuddle, but only when he is getting ready to go to sleep
*When he drinks his bottle he always puts his right hand up on his ear, always.......and it melts my heart every time.
*He doesn't say much, just mama but he makes a ton of really funny noises and pretend talking.
*He gets scared easy if you sneak up him and then he has the cutest little pouty lip.
*He is a short little guy, 25% and really cute and chubby 75%. And like the rest of his siblings he is in the 90th percentile for head circumference.
*He loves music, the second some comes on he starts bouncing up and down. He also "sings" he was start saying "AHHHH, AHHHHH, AHHHH" through the whole song. Love it!
*He is super easy going and patient for the most part. He has to be with 3 older siblings!
*I truly think he is the most kissed baby on the planet. Since he was born the kids can't kiss him enough through the day. Of course he also gets plenty from Mike and I.

We are so lucky to have him be part of our family. Love you baby boy!

8 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

So cute!! His cake/cupcakes turned out so cute!! :)

His grin is just the best!

Happy Birthday Liam!

Delahunty Family said...

Happy birthday Liam! I can't believe how ig he is getting! Such a cutie.

Michelle said...

Cute cake and it looks like it was fun birthday party! My kid has a big head too... just some extra room for more brains?

Dusty And Mandi said...

His cake and the cupcakes are so cute, I can't believe he's one! Happy B day Liam!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Those cupcakes were amazing. Liam is adorable. The big bird balloon, definitely awesome. I can't believe he's one already. Didn't we just do this with Ian and Savannah? I love Liam smearing his cupcake everywhere, so hilarious.

Mike said...

I really wish the good times with my kids would slow down. Time is just flying by and I can't seem to get a handle on it. I love this little man with all my heart and I'm so blessed to have him for a son. Here's to many more birthdays with him and my family! Great job on the cake Jody! It was nice to get a break from cake duty!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is one!!! He is such a chubby cute!!

Anonymous said...

And ps the cake.turned out adorable!!!!