Monday, September 26, 2011

Emily gets her ears pierced

I have always told Emily that she can get her ears pierced whenever she is ready. She has wanted them for awhile, but has been nervous about it. After talking to some other girls who have their ears pierced in our neighborhood she decided to do it. Here is the final shot with no earrings!
Emily was so brave. She held my on to me and only had one teeny tiny tear.
She picked beautiful pink flowers for her studs, since it is her birthstone.
We went up to Layton Hills Mall as a family and all cheered her on. Way to go Em!

6 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

How fun, good job Em for being so brave, I still remember how scared I was when I got mine! Thay look cute!

Ashley Ziegler said...

Cute!! I got those same earrings, except mine were blue, when I got my ears pierced! So brave!! :)

Dusty And Mandi said...

She looks so cute! Zoey wants hers done, until I remind her it would hurt. Lol

Lisa Sanderson said...

I had mine done about her age. I was eight. I was so excited. I did fine with the studs. Later I found out I was allergic to nickel and my ears became so swollen that my mom had to fish the back of the earing out with tweezers. After that I've been pretty careful to stick to gold, sterling silver, and other hypoallegenic materials...Emily looks beautiful!

brilin said...

So cute Emma, you look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Haylie was so excited that she got them so they could be the same!