Monday, January 2, 2012

Frenette Christmas Party

This year we had a few changes to the Frenette Christmas Party. We used to have it with all of our cousins, but everyone decided it was getting to crazy and that we needed to break it up into individual families. We had it at my parents house and it was a lot of fun. We did a nativity for the first year and it was a hit! Baby Paige did a great job being baby Jesus and everyone looked great. I love how Emily played the part of Mary looking adoringly at baby "Jesus" the whole time.





Savannah played a wise man along with her favorite cousin Zoey. She kept telling me, we are the Princesses that came to visit baby Jesus and gave him presents.


Liam was scared to death when I put him on Santa's lap, but quickly stopped screaming and just stared. He must have thought if he sat really quiet Santa might let him go.


'
Brett telling Santa he wants video games, Santa tried to convince him that a ball might be more fun, but Brett wasn't so sure.


Emily with Santa telling him she wants a baby. Not a real baby she had to remind him, just a doll. She doesn't want any more little brothers or sisters, hahaha.



Cute Savannah, she was so excited to sit on Santa and to tell him that she really wanted a Barbie.

My Dad reading Brett the book Santa brought to him. It has everything you ever wanted to know about Reindeer's. Brett thought it was so amazing.

Mike reading Savannah the book Santa gave to Liam.
My beautiful little niece Paige. I just wish she didn't live so far away. Glad Mandi came with her family for the Christmas Holiday all the way from Texas.


Mom reading Poochie the Pup. This is a story my dad received when he was a little boy and we have read it every year of my life. I love how we all repeat phrases in unison, fun tradition.


Liam about ready to start un-decorating Grandma and Grandpa's tree, lol.


Emily playing Jolly Old Saint Nicholas while Brett does the actions and sings. They practiced every night for a week for this performance, so cute. I was so glad we could get everyone together for the Christmas Party. Kind of crazy having all the kids running around extra hyper on Christmas excitement, but it was so worth it.

2 comments:

Mike said...

It was a fun party and I'm glad that Santa was able to make it! I was happy I didn't have to make any crafts or gingerbread houses...

Lisa Sanderson said...

That looks like an AWESOME party. I believe Savannah is correct, I believe Princesses DID come visit baby Jesus with presents. I love it.