Thursday, January 19, 2012

Savannah turns 4

Beautiful cake made for our little princess by her daddy. Strawberry cake from scratch with strawberry cream cheese - delicious!
Such a cute little girl. We love her so much. She has so much spunk, is terribly stubborn and bursting with personality. She adds so much to our family and I cannot imagine life without her. I told her on her birthday that she had to stop getting older and she said, "Mom I can't! Then I would never be a mommy and I want to be a mommy!"
Here is Emily reading her the present she gave Savannah. It says, "Ariel loves you Savannah and Emily loves you too!" At the bottom it says, "Emily loves you more". Savannah's favorite princess right now is Ariel so she drew Ariel by a horse. I love that my little girls are such cute sisters.
She got Ariel from my Parents and then Sleeping Beauty from us. She loves her Princesses.
You can't tell with this picture, but she also got really excited when she saw the new clothes from Granny and Grandpa. She loves getting new clothes.
Here is her Princess castle.
And her Papa, she loves him so much.
We had a friend Birthday party for Savannah this year. All the girls came dressed up as Princesses. Here is Eden with her adorable funky socks.
Mike helped out by painting butterflies, crowns and hearts on all of the girls. They thought it was so much fun and only made them more beautiful.
This was such a fun little game and a good alternative to our traditional pinata. The girls would spin the wheel and then see what color they needed. Once they pulled out the tab candy would come out and at the end it all came out at once. This is definitely a game for little girls. They sat there so patiently waiting for their turn.
I love that Brett was willing to be a part of the "Girl Party" but only if he could dress up as a ninja, lol.
We had a great time and more important Savannah loved it. She is already asking "how many days until my next birthday?"

5 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

She is so cute!! And Mike is so good at making cakes!! It's crazy! Hahaha, but it looks like fun! :) I still love princesses and I'm way older than she is!! Hahaha and Brett is a stud for going to the party... even as a ninja! :) Happy Birthday Savannah!

Anonymous said...

so cute! i wish i didn't have to work that night!
where did you get that princess tab pinata thing, that is so fun!

Our Family said...

I can't believe Savannah is 4! That makes me realize my girls are almost 4 too! Sad!! Rockin awesome party. I love that doll house castle thing and that Phillipe the horse is there too.

Lisa Sanderson said...

Whenever I think of Savannah, I always think of when I first started there. You and I had to take turns using the vent storage room! Of course that stopped when Savannah refused to eat for a solid 8 hour shift rather than take a bottle. After that I remember Mike bringing her in on your breaks to eat. We all thought that was pretty funny, and knew she would be precocious from the start. Whenever I read about Savannah's birthday it makes me a little sad because I know Ian's is only a month later. I want him to stop getting bigger too!

Mike said...

Strawberry cake? Are you sure? I love Savannah so much I will never be able to express how much! Happy Birthday sweet angel!