Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dying Easter eggs


 Here are the adorable cupcakes I made for our party, I think they turned out pretty cute!

 Yep, here is Liam eating a hard boiled egg - with the shell still on!  He was holding one for a bit and when we turned around he was eating it, so funny!
 Always a silly smile
 Savannah of course had to dye her egg pink.  She was disappointed when it was a very, very light pink after sitting in the dye for at least 20 minutes.  I swear, the pink never works very well........
We had a lot of fun coloring them and of course eating them.  My kids are all huge fans of hard boiled eggs - yum!

2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

I used to get really frustrated over the pink dye myself as a child. Eventually I learned if you want a girl colored easter egg you had to shoot for purple.

Foust Family said...

I love dying Easter eggs! Liam cracks me up! Your hunt looks like it was a lot of fun, too!!!