Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

My sweet Grandma and Grandpa have an Easter egg hunt at their house every year. I am so grateful for them and all of the hard work they put into it, the kids always have a blast. I didn't have my camera on me when the hunt began and luckily Jen was able to take some shots. Thanks J!

Haylie and Em, 7 months apart in age and such good friends.





Savannah was so cute this year and was excited to be hunting for eggs.







Brett found some in tricky places.

I have no idea where Liam found this little basket, but he was intent on putting each egg in it. Crazy to think how much has changed in one year, last year he wasn't really interested in it at all.















Such a fun hunt!

3 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

Adorable! I can't believe how much Liam has changed either! I think it's so cute with Emily holding hands with her cousin, I used to have some favorite gal pal cousins myself. Everyone looks like they're having so much fun. I love it.

Anonymous said...

it was way fun! i love that our kids are such good friends!

outdoorber said...

Hello Neeley Family,

I left you a note on the post for MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2010. We would love to use your photo of the students rushing the field in the football game.

I came across the photo in a google search for large images of UofU football. I am working with Jim Agutter a Design professor at the University of Utah. He is beginning a class this fall to study and create UofU football traditions for the new PAC12 seasons.

Please let me know as soon as possible if this would be something you would be up for.

Thank you so much.

Amber Chamberlain