Friday, August 17, 2012

Brett's Birthday



Brett turned 7 while we were in Disneyland, he spent the morning in a InstaCare because he had a really bad ear infection.  Luckily he didn't let that get him down and we went straight to Disneyland after his appointment.  Amazing how quickly antibiotics can work :).  Once we came home we had a family Birthday for him.  Of course his Birthday cake had to be Mickey!  Mike made an awesome cake!
I love my goofy little guy, I love how he has so much energy and gets excited about everything.  Even getting clothes for a present.  The last picture he was posing and dancing around.  He teaches me to laugh through life.  Happy Birthday Brett!

5 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Hahahaha I love the cake! Brett is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Brett! :)

Foust Family said...

Happy Birthday, Brett! Glad his ear infection didn't stop him from having fun! Nice cake, Mike! I'm always impressed by your talent!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe he is 7!! such a cute boy!

Lisa Sanderson said...

The cake is as usual fabulous! Thank heavens for resilient kids and Brett is the most resilient one I know. Happy Birthday!

Mike said...

I just love Brett so much I can't even explain sufficiently!