Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Boise trip with Dad

 We went to Boise Idaho with Mike on his business trip in August.  It was a lot of driving, park playing and pool swimming while he saw customers, we were even able to meet some of them.  Here is Liam on some farm equipment at a gas station along the way.
 The highlight of the trip was going to Ann Morrison Park.  This is the most beautiful park I have ever seen!  It has tons of grassy areas for play, fountains, river swings etc.  We spent a lot of time here.


 I love the sleeping pictures and we had plenty on this trip :)
 Fun night swimming!
 So beautiful.

 Fun on the swings!
 I love these last two shots.  Mike kept doing under dogs with the kids, I loved the expressions on their faces and the giggles. 
Only a couple of days but we loved spending time together.

2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

It looks lovely! Sleeping pictures are the best. I bet my kids would love to do a little night swimming...so you inviting me next time you go up?

Mike said...

I always love having you all with me! It makes the trip a million times better!