Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Father and Sons Campout

 When Mike was little his Dad started taking him and his brother on a Father and Son campout over Labor Day Weekend.  I love that this tradition has continued for so long and that Brett gets to spend time with his Dad, Grandpa and Uncle, and cousin.
 Since it is over Labor Day there is always chance for bad weather and they did get a bit of it.
 So beautiful!
 Brett the wood chopper.
 Brett with his Uncle Scott, Mike's older Brother.
 Kissing a fish, ewwww.....
I am so grateful for these two, I love them both so much. 

2 comments:

Mike said...

Spending one-on-one time with Brett is one of the highlights of my life! I love this tradition!

Lisa Sanderson said...

When does Liam start going up too? I love the pictures. I cracked up when I saw him chopping wood. I would be terrified of having any of my boys anywhere near any item that could be construed as a weapon. In fact just the other day Miles hit me over the head with a toy wooden rifle. Looks like so much fun!