Sunday, June 22, 2008

Emma's dance recital


Emma had her dance recital last week. She loves to dance and had such a good time. I think she loved getting dressed up and having her hair and make-up done more though. Now she keeps wanting me to put mascara and lipstick on her! I keep telling her she needs to wait a few more years! She performed two songs, and loved being on the stage. Granny and Grandpa Neeley came to see her, so did Papa Frenette and her cousin Haylie. Of course Brett, Savannah, Mike and I were there. Brett was dancing during the "Growing Bigger" song Emma did because she has been practicing it at home. I think he knew it almost as well as she did. It was so much fun seeing her perform and having such a good time. Here she is posing with her trophy, she was so excited to get one. She is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

bobbi said...

Oh my gosh Jody, she looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute of her! Already wanting to wear makeup- uh oh! Your in for it! LOL.

cassy said...

She is just too cute! Good Luck Jody!!!