Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lagoon!!






A few weeks ago we went to Lagoon on Stake Lagoon Day. We had so much fun! Mike and the kids got a pass and I just walked around with Savannah. It was easier that way since she is so small. Right when we got there the kids went on the merry-go-round and then went on the Terror Ride. Mike said they were both pretty scared, but the two "scary rides" were their favorites and they went on them a few times. Brett wanted to try the "boat ride" , the Tidal Wave. I told Mike I didn't think it was the best idea since I probably didn't go on it until I was in High School ~ Yep, I am a wimp! But, he took Em and Brett on it and Em screamed the whole time! She also screamed on Puff the Magic Dragon, Mike and I were laughing so hard! It was quite the sight to see her holding on to Brett the whole time in pure terror while he was just grinning and loving it! They both loved the Rattlesnake Rapids and of course all the kids rides. We hadn't been to Lagoon for such a long time, and so much has changed! There are a lot of new roller coasters and new kid rides; but, much had stayed the same. There was still Bulgy the whale, the flying aces and the little boats in the water - all of my favorites when I was little. We will have to go back next year for some more fun!

4 comments:

carolee said...

What a fun day! Bryce and I went to Lagoon last week for the first time in 5 years. I was so surprised at how much it had changed too!

Berry said...

When did your kids grow up??? Looks like you had an awesome time at Lagoon and got some great pictures! I'm glad that you had a nice time!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun you guys went there! I should really take my kids. I'm glad to hear they still have the flying ace's those are my favorite!
That is hilarious about emma holding on to brett, all terrified, I can totally picture her screaming, much like the little roller coaster at the park when she was like 3! :)

cassy said...

Thats so fun! You got some great shots!
I can't wait for miya to be able to ride the "scary rides." It's alwasy fun to see the new reactions in your kids life.