Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am such an idiot!

So, first of all, my computer crashed a week ago! So I haven't been able to keep up on everything that has been going on! Thanks to my AMAZING brother in law Scott, he was able to restore the computer. He put in tons of time to help me out. Thank you so much Scott! So, I am looking at blogs, and somehow, don't ask my how, I deleted my friends and family list! I am so sick about it! I don't know any of your links, please leave me a post, or e-mail me your site to jodyluv@q.com. I will re-add your info to my list! Thank you!

12 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

I'm sorry that sucks! Mine is stefandaaron@blogspot.com

Delahunty Family said...

Opps I put mine in wrong its stefandaaron.blogspot.com sorry!

Jenn said...

I've done that before...I was so mad!!! jenbenspencer.blogspot.com

Berry said...

I'm glad your computer is back up! Yeah!! Scott didn't mind helping you out, plus we got to spend extra time with your family! Yeah! I think our blog is www.scottandberry.blogspot.com

fordfamily said...

Well that's a bummer! Here's ours: fordology-5.blogspot.com. I'm glad you're up and running again!

Dusty And Mandi said...

That sucks! Ours is katsilas06.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I'm sorry that that happened though, I'm sure everyone will respond though. :)
jensam311.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

I think we've all done that at least once before. :) Here's our link: http://theselightsgivemeaheadache.blogspot.com/

bottspot said...

abottspot.blogspot.com

bobbi said...

I see you found me again. We always say, find one of us and you will find everyone else!

Mikala said...

Hey girl! Don't forget me! mreadernews.blogspot.com! I sent you an invite, so if you after you get me filed away again and can't visit, let me know (mmeade2000@yahoo.com) and I'll extend the olive branch again!

Our Family said...

I just sent you an invite to ours. Let me know if you can't get on.
-Jim and Alisha