Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for.......


I am thankful for so many things, too many things to list in fact. But, I do want to say I am thankful for the everyday moments. Being a mom can sometimes be crazy, but it is filled with small little moments that make everyday wonderful. I am so thankful to be a mother. I love being Emily, Brett and Savannah's mom. Here is one of those moments. I was making roll dough for scones and ran downstairs to get more flour when I came up and saw this. Brett sharing dough with Savannah. Aren't they sweet? I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! they are all so precious! :)
I still think that is so funny they all love dough so much! :P

Berry said...

What a sweet moment. I love your post about being a mom and being thankful for your kids and the tender moments that you have in everyday life. You are truly blessed with three beautiful children and I know you know that! Your post was so well written - thank you for that! It was fun to read.

Lisa Sanderson said...

Jody! Your blog is adorable. I love the pictures of your kids. How fun! I hope to see you at work again some day...(pick up another Friday!)