Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wheeler Farm












Have you been to Wheeler Farm lately? I haven't been there since I was really little! We went to have professional pictures done (these obviously are not the professional pics) last Saturday and chose this as the site. It was such a cool place! There were chickens, geese, baby piglets, horses and more! The kids had such a fun time as you can see! And a bonus is that it is free! We did pay a couple of bucks for the pony ride though. Keep this fun place in mind for next year after the snow melts!

6 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

wheeler farm is the best! I think that we went there like 10 times last summer. Also your kids on Halloween look so cute!

Berry said...

Great pictures!! Your family is so photogenic! I love the clothes that Savannah is wearing and the white flower on her head. So cute!

bobbi said...

I thought your pictures were beautiful! How fun! I need to get family pictures done so bad!

Anonymous said...

love the pics! I love brett feeding the horse leaves! :)

bottspot said...

I haven't been there since I was a kid. I better check it out! Looks like an awesome place!

fordfamily said...

You have such a cute family! By the way, thanks for the phone call Sunday, it's great to know someone else knows about the struggles of kids, sickness, work, etc. We will put Wheeler on the list to do for sure!