Monday, March 2, 2009

Tag 6-6-6

Rules:
~Go to the document/my pictures site on your computer
~Choose your 6th file
~Choose your 6th picture
~Blog about it
~Tag 6 people

Bobbi tagged me awhile ago and I finally got all my pictures downloaded onto our new computer so I can do this! Here is a picture of Brett and I doing the Mommy and tot swim class. He was only 22 months, look how little he is! Thank goodness you can't see very much of me in a swimsuit (Scary!).

I tag Carolee, Cassy, Sheri, Katie, Mom and Jessica!

2 comments:

Berry said...

Jody - What a cute picture of you two. What a fun thing - thanks for tagging me, I will do it!! Have a good day! I hope I spelled your name right. I'm having a mental block. I'm pretty sure it's Jody and not Jodi. It's probably because in my book my nurse's name is Jodi (I named her after you, but changed the y to an i).

carolee said...

So cute! I'm posting our tag right now!