Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grandma Meeks

Yesterday we went to see my Great Grandma Meeks in the Assisted Living Center she is currently living in. Recently she moved here, leaving her beautiful cute little home in Midway. It was hard seeing her here and not in her home, but it is a really nice place and she seems happy. I am so lucky to have her, my Grandma Durtschi and my mom. They are all amazing women and I so look up to them. I feel so blessed to have them in my life and in my children's lives. Not many people can have a 5 generation picture!
Emily kept giving her hugs and kisses, we promised to visit again soon. Ok Mandi, this is the closest you are going to get to seeing me with my baby bump. I promise I will take more pics and post them soon!

Here is my cute sister Stef and her baby Cassidy in a 5 generation picture.


9 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

It was fun to all go and see her.

Jessica said...

thats so neat! i dont know if branson and i will have a daughter in time to have a 5 generation picture with her. shell at least get a four like i did. and yay baby bump!!! hehe too cute lol

Dusty And Mandi said...

Ha ha, I was excited I could kinda see your belly in a picture! I guess I'll see it for real in May! Glad you got to see Grandma Meeks, she is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

way fun, wish i went....another day.

and yeah right....you have no baby bump to even show, your so freakin skinny still! lucky!

carolee said...

Jody, that is so cool that you still have a great grandparent. And even cooler that your kids get to know her!

The Tripletts said...

I love seeing all of you together!

brilin said...

We are lucky, I'm so glad you want to visit and let her see the kids, she loves kids. Wow, out of five generations, I'm right in the middle!!

Berry said...

Awesome Jody! I hate listening to your blog music, it always makes me want to cry as I look at pictures of your happy family. LOL. I'm glad that you have strong women in your life. I have a 5 generation picture too, but I'm just a baby!

Lisa Sanderson said...

How is it possible that you are so tiny this far along? By this time in a pregnancy people are asking me if I'm due in a week and having twins...or a baby whale....You look fantastic!