Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Signs of Spring!

We went on a walk today and Brett wanted to go look for signs of Spring. It was something that they had done for Preschool, so I decided to bring along my camera. For me, the biggest sign of Spring is this first picture. My sweet little boy riding his scooter. He was in heaven.......poor thing has had cabin fever pretty bad this winter. I don't know who was more excited to see the sun shine, it's a toss up between us.
Brett cleared the dried leaves for these Daffodil sprouts in our front yard.


My neighbor has beautiful crocus' in her front yard, we were also excited to see a honey bee!

Yay, the snow is melting and new grass coming in! I can't wait for the warmer weather to stay around!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

so neat! we dont have anything like this in florida. spring looks so beautiful! here its like " hey.. does the grass look a little greener to you?" "yeah i think so." haha

also, could you send me your e-mail so i can invite you to my blog? jmae.vergara@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i'm so so so excited for spring!!! i miss my crocus' coming up....
brett is just too cute! we will have to start going on walks together.

The Tripletts said...

I love love love spring in Utah. People here don't believe me when I tell them spring has a smell. When we lived in Utah in the spring I could smell the earth warming, its hard to explain it was so rich and earthy! I loved it, I miss it. I want to move.

Delahunty Family said...

I think everyone is ready for spring! I love it, I can't wait to get out of the house! You can tell it was a nice day look at all the people out in the back ground of the first picture!

Berry said...

Reading your blog tonight was a bright spot in a difficult evening. Yeah for Spring!!