Monday, July 5, 2010

Liam

On July 1st at 1:54pm Liam Scott Neeley was born. He weighed 7lbs 5 oz and is 21 inches long. Making him the biggest baby out of the 4. We are so happy to have him in our family. Here are a few pictures!


Brett with his brother. He was so excited when he came into the room and wanted to see him right away. Such cute boys.

Emily walked into the room and instantly started to cry. She was just so happy to see her little brother finally. She later told me, "I just didn't think Liam would be that cute! But he really is so adorable."
Savannah wanted to be right by mom and couldn't give Liam enough kisses. She kept coming up and kissing him over and over again.



Here he is on his way home from the hospital. I can't believe how teeny tiny he looks in the car seat.

I had to put this picture up to show off his hair in the back - he has tons of it! I know in a few weeks it will probably all fall out, but it sure is cute!
He is such a sweet little guy. And he, like the others loves nothing more than to cuddle up on his daddy's chest.
A big thank you to everyone who wished us well, and especially to our families for being there for us. We appreciate you all so much!

16 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

Congratulations! If you decided not to name him Lisa, I think Liam is a pretty good second choice! You have a beautiful baby. As the proud mother of two boys that were bald infants, I'm a little jealous of the hair. Good work Jody, your little guy is perfect.

Anonymous said...

he is so tiny in the photo with mike! he is too cute, i'm so happy you and him are both doing well. now he just needs to learn how to sleep! :)
loves!

Our Family said...

Oh he is adorable. I LOVE that name. Congratulations!!!!

Dusty And Mandi said...

He is sooo little! I love all his hair. Can't wait to see him!

M. Harrison said...

Congrats guys! That's fun, we share a birthday now. He looks like a little cutie.

Delahunty Family said...

He is so cute! I love the pictures! It's fun to hear how your other kids reacted to him!

Foust Family said...

He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him. Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. Take care!

Liz said...

Congratulations; he's beautiful!!

Ruth said...

So cute! Congratulations!

N. Taylor said...

He is such a cute little baby. I love all the dark hair. Congrats!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie!

Scott said...

Cute kid, and you have got to love his middle name.

fordfamily said...

So so cute! Such a pretty baby and such happy, proud siblings! I am so glad it all went so well for you...enjoy your time off my friend and enjoy that little baby!

Michelle said...

Congrats Jody! He is adorable. I love the dark hair. I'm glad everyone is doing well. :o)

carolee said...

Oh Jody! He is too adorable! What a sweet sister Em is. That is so darling she was so touched to meet her baby brother. Give that sweet baby a kiss from me!

3 of us said...

So cute i am so happy for you and your little family! looking at these pictures makes me want to have another:)an