Monday, September 13, 2010

Football Season is here!

Mike took Emily and Brett to the UNLV game on Saturday. They were so excited to go!
Go Utes!

Of course, every true fan has to have a Number one finger!
We love our "Go Utes" as Emily and Brett say. It is never Utah or the Utes, but the Go Utes......I love it.
What a perfect day for a Football Game.


Mike took them on top of the stadium after the game. The Utes won, 38-10 and they had such a fun time with Dad. Savannah and I stayed home with Liam and cheered. We are excited for a fun season full of Utah Football! Listen to our music to hear Utah Man!!!

6 comments:

NeelsluvsU2! said...

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year! The only thing better than being at a game is being there with my kids! I've missed having Jody there the first 2 home games... thanks for taking care of Liam and Savannah Jody! I would have definitely taken Savannah had she not been sick! She broke my heart before the game when she was saying "daddy I want to go to the soccer game." Hanging with my kids is better than doing ANYTHING... including football! Mike

brilin said...

I'm so excited for you all to enjoy football together. I'm glad to see Mike wants to share this with the kids. I love it when Brett asks me, grandma are you Go Utes or Go Cougars? So of course I have to say, "GO UTES"!!!

3 of us said...

How FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

how fun! i love how into your kids are...and mike! :)

Lisa Sanderson said...

I love Go Utes too. Makes me homesick to see those pictures. I'm loving the Ute apparel everyone has, very cool. I have a family divided by football. Naturally the old Utah friction of Utes or Cougars. I'm with Brett Go Utes!

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! I love how into football your kids get. Ha ha. It looks like they had tons of fun!