Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mueller Park

Tuesday night we went up to Mueller park. It was so much fun and so perfect to have such a great place a few minutes away from home. Liam just loved looking at the trees and later the fire.




Emily and Savannah had fun playing in the trees.


Beautiful girl, getting so big!

Brett and Mike, the fire builders. Brett ran around most of the time looking for things to put in the fire.
Liam fell asleep after walking him around in the baby carrier. This thing has been a life saver for me. He loves it! When he was having a hard time sleeping the first month of his life I would walk around with him in it every night. Brett in the background ripping apart the diaper box that carried the fire wood. Seriously, he is a pyromaniac!



We all loved being outside and having fun with each other.

I just had to put this picture on the blog. Savannah, being 2 1/2 has this expression on her face 90% of the day. We love her, despite her being in the terrible two's!

Brett is roasting a leaf in this picture. Even though we had chicken for dinner and S'mores for dessert I think he had the most fun roasting leaves and helping Dad make a fire.

5 comments:

3 of us said...

I love the pictures i love going to the mountains Mark and I haven't been all year we need to go it is a nice get away for sure. You have such a cute little family

NeelsluvsU2! said...

It is safe to say that dad is a pyromaniac as well! I love camp fires! It's too bad we didn't get a picture of our visiting friend the raccoon! I wonder if it's been to our house before? I've lost count after about 15 raccoons we've had visit our house!

Oblad girl said...

I have good memories of going up muellar park canyon, taking pictures (did my engagement pics up there), and roasting marshmellows and hot dogs! Glad to see you carrying the tradition there in Utah!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I LOVE Muller Park. We used to go up each spring and fall to do the exact same thing. Ian's terrible twos mean that he says NO about everything, even things he really does want. Uggghhh. Liam is such a cute little guy. Love those pictures of him and Mike. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Its so nice to have such a fun place so close!