Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Watch me grow!

Liam is getting so big, and so fast! I can't believe how much he has grown. Here he is 3 weeks ago. You will see as you scroll down that my little man is starting to get a little chubby, so cute!




I started teaching again and will start work soon so Mike has been giving him a bottle while I am gone. Here is his first attempt, he wasn't very impressed! At least he will take it.

Liam is such a happy baby, and will smile as soon as you say his name and start talking to him. He is such a cutie! Just two days ago he laughed for the first time. It was only for a second, but I am looking forward to hearing it more.






I took this picture today, after his bath. I love the smell of Baby Magic lotion on him and just thought he looked so cute. I don't think any baby in the world is kissed as much as Liam is. Mike and I constantly give him kisses and then his siblings want to kiss him every second he is awake! He is exactly two months old today and time is just flying by. We love having him in our family.

9 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

Wow he is getting big! I love his big smile, so cute!

Foust Family said...

What a handsome little guy! I can't blame everyone for giving him kisses all the time! Yes, baby lotion in the best!

Anonymous said...

wow! in that last pic he looks so old! he is too cute!!

Stacey said...

Love the rolls! What a cute little boy!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

He looks so much like Brett! I love this little man! I am definitely one of the most blessed dads in the world!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I'm glad he's a little more willing to take a bottle...He's such a bright eyed chipper little guy, if I was holding him I'd be kissing those chubby cheeks too!

3 of us said...

He is so cute and he is getting so big.

bottspot said...

OH, he is just so darn cute!! I love how chubby he's getting! I miss babies! I love that stage .. before they start talking back! :P

carolee said...

Oh my! I can't believe how cute he is! He looks so much like Brett to me. Darling kiddos!