Monday, August 30, 2010

Savannah

I thought that since I just did an update on Em and Brett, that I would do one for the other two as well! Savannah is 2 1/2, and full of energy. Mike and I call her the little Diva because she always wants things her way - and immediately! She loves to throw her little fits but will quickly come out of it when you give her a hug. She loves to be cuddled, and tickled. Lately when I call her Savannah, she will say "No Sa-na-na, I pinpuss". So, I have to then tell her, Princess it is time to pick up your toys, Princess come eat, Princess please stop yelling at Brett, etc. She is a little princess and we love her. Her favorite thing right now is her new baby brother. When he cries she will tell him it is ok and give him tons of kisses, she will tell me to feed him, change him, carry him everything! She thinks that she knows best, and needs to tell mom how to do her job better. She is such a great big helper and a wonderful big sister. We love her so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a cutie! that is too cute about wanting to be called princess! she is a little diva! haha.

Foust Family said...

She is so sweet! She is a great big sister. It's amazing to watch the love your kids all have for each other, especially their baby brother!!

brilin said...

such a sweetheart, I love that smile

Lisa Sanderson said...

Didn't we just have Savannah and Ian? When did they get big enough to tell us what to do? I remember thinking that when Savannah refused to take a bottle for an eight hour shift, that she would make your life interesting. As it turns out "Princess" still likes to get her own way! Lol! I love that she is so affectionate to Liam. I hope Ian as is good to our baby as Savannah is to yours!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

Especially since April 2009 nobody else has my loyalty and dedication as much as Savannah... maybe Jody comes close. I would do anything for her before anybody in heaven and earth. She has a way with daddy, and she uses it to her advantage.