Monday, August 2, 2010

Blessing Day

On August 1st Liam was blessed by his Dad. It was such a wonderful blessing and we are so grateful to all of our friends and family who were able to make it - Thank you! It was a bit crazy getting ready for the day, but everything went really well. Except when Mike was blessing him; Liam pooped right through his diaper and onto his blessing outfit. My mom helped me get him cleaned up, rinse the blessing outfit and throw it into the dryer and it was as good as new. Crazy boy!
Such a beautiful baby!

My wonderful parents. I appreciate them so much, they have always been there for me and are amazing grandparents for my kids.

Mike's parents. I am so glad they could make it to this special day. They have had a tough year and I admire them for enduring through so much. They are also amazing grandparents to our kids.


Family photo! I feel so incredibly blessed to have Mike as my husband. He is an amazing man who I feel lucky to spend eternity with. I also love my adorable 4 kids. Being a mom of 4 is crazy for sure, but I love each and every one of them and feel honored to be their mother. Love you guys!



My Grandma and Grandpa Frenette. I love them so much, they make it to every single event we have. I love that family is so important to them.

These two men are huge examples in my life. They are hardworking and always willing to do anything for anyone at anytime. I am glad Liam has such amazing grandpa's to look up to.


4 generations. This photo is a little bitter sweet since my Great Grandma Meeks passed away recently. All of the other kids have a 5 generation picture. I am grateful for these women, and that they are in my life and my children's lives.



My cute sisters and Mom. I was so happy that they could all be here for the blessing. It meant so much to me. These guys truly are my best friends.


Mike's brother Scott. This is who Liam Scott is named after. Scott is one of the most patient and genuine people I know. He has always been a huge example to Mike, and has become one to me as I have been able to get to know him since joining the family. I can only hope that Liam will be a man like Scott one day.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the second pic! he is such a cute baby!!! love you!

Delahunty Family said...

He is so cute! It was good to see you guys!

Lisa Sanderson said...

He's so beautiful! By now my kids have no hair and thanks to my hormones have all that glorious baby acne! (I defy anyone to think they aren't cute anyway). Liam has all this beautiful hair and huge blue eyes staring out at you. He's darling!

bottspot said...

So sweet (except the poop part)! Congrats!

3 of us said...

cute and great pictures!! It was so good to see you again! he is such a cute little baby makes me want to have one :)

Our Family said...

Thanks for inviting us. Your church is way too hot though :) Blessing days are always busy so we will talk to you guys later. Your kids are adorable though!!!!

Karmen said...

That's funny that he pooped during the blessing. Isn't that always how it goes??? It was a beautiful blessing and Liam is SO cute!

Scott said...

Thanks for what you said about me. I'm humbled to have anyone named after me. Liam is blessed with great parents and a great family.

Dusty And Mandi said...

I'm so glad we made it to the blessing! He is such a sweet baby.

Foust Family said...

What a beautiful baby! You have such a gorgeous family. I'm glad the day went so well, minus the poop!!!