Thursday, August 26, 2010

Emily

Emily is getting so big! I can't believe that she is going to be 8 this year. All summer she has been begging me to cut her hair, and finally before school started she got it chopped! I think she looks adorable and so grown up. She has been so excited to start school and see all her friends and her new teacher. Here are Emily's answers to the questions.
What is your favorite color? Oh....that is a hard one! Pink or purple.

What is your favorite sport? What does Dad like? I think it is football, because Dad likes it.

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play soccer with Dad

What are you most excited about to learn at school? Math

Who are your best friends? Elsie, Haylie and Jayleen

What is your favorite food? Shrimp and Crab and whatever you are making right now!

What is your favorite animal? An elephant, cause it starts with "E" like me

What do you like to do at home? Read

What is your favorite book? So far, Ramona books

What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter!

What is your favorite place to go? Disneyland

What do you like to say? "Lets move it move it!"

What do you want to be when you grow up? A nurse, like mommy!

Here's Brett and Emily doing their super hero poses. I just love these guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is just so sweet! and you can tell by her answers she wants to be just like mommy and daddy!
i like the animal one, that girl is creative! :)
i'm so happy her and haylie are such good friends!

Delahunty Family said...

I love the last picture! Too cute!

Our Family said...

Those kids are CUTE!! I like her new hair style. Adorable!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I LOVE the Ramona books. My name also starts with an E (elisabeth)and there isn't anything cuter than the baby elephant at hogle zoo right now. All around grade A answers!Her hair is perfect!

Foust Family said...

She looks so big and grown up! Her haircut is adorable.

NeelsluvsU2! said...

Pink and purple???? What the heck Emily????