Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brett the kindergartner


I can't believe my little boy is in Kindergarten! He has been so excited to go to school with Emily. On the first day, he ran right up to his teacher, talked to her and all the other kids. He was ready for the day to start. I thought it was sweet when I went to leave and he asked me if I was going to come and get him soon. He told me he was a little scared. That surprised me, this boy usually has no fear! I gave him a quick hug and kiss and he was off again.
Every year at the beginning of the school year I ask the kids these questions, it is so fun to see what they are thinking and to see how it changes year after year.


What is your favorite color? Red....I mean black. Can I have two?

What is your favorite sport? Go Utes!

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my new awesome bike, and my scooter.

What are you most excited about learning at school? To learn how to color.

Who are your best friends? Uhhhh...I don't know their names. Except for Cy. But, I like all my friends.

What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Ramen Noodles

What is your least favorite food? Potatoes, YUCK! I also don't like Green Beans, and other yucky dinners.

What is your favorite animal? Tiger and a Lion and a Cheetah!

What do your like to do at home? Hmmm, play and clean up. But, I don't like to clean up we just have to all the time.

What is your favorite book? Corduroy

What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter

What is your favorite place to go? I like to go to Boise and to Oregon

What is your favorite thing to say? Mom says it is, "Let me tell you something...." He says this at the beginning of every sentence.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Superman!!! Oh, and Ice man.

7 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

He is too funny! I love his answers!

Anonymous said...

lol! i love reading these! he totally always says, let me tell you something...lol. funny boy!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Let me tell you something, I was going to be Rogue and/or Storm when I grew up so I totally understand. Liam is starting kindergarten too, but Virginia schools don't start until September 7 and Liam is pleading daily to go back to school!

bottspot said...

I can't believe he's starting Kindergarten! My, how time flies! Crazy! I love how you ask them questions. It's fun to see their answers. Kids say the darndest things!

3 of us said...

I can't believe how big they are getting they are so cute Emily reminds me of you so much!!!

Foust Family said...

He's such a ham! I hope he enjoys his first week of kindergarten!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

This little man is hilarious! Red and black... that's my boy! Tigers, Lions and Cheetahs are great! As long as there are no cougars on that list!