Thursday, August 12, 2010

Having 4 kids has been a bit crazy. Unfortunately it hasn't been a summer full of fun for the older 3 with mom trying to take care of a new baby. Even through there have been moments of meltdowns, I am so proud of these guys for playing with each other and having fun sticking close to home.
Emily has been doing a lot of reading. She loves to read to her siblings who listen......most of the time.

I just had to include this cute smiley pic of my little guy, he loves to smile and no one (not even mom who is with him all day feeding and changing him) can make him smile as easily as his Dad can. Yep, 4 kids has kept me really busy, but I am loving every moment.


5 comments:

The Tripletts said...

You have such a wonderful little family. I love watching all of you grow. One day perhaps you will all make a trip to Disney and then we can party at my house.

Lisa Sanderson said...

I'm blown away by how grown up Savannah looks these days. Intellectually I know she and Ian are the same age, but I still keep expecting her to look like a baby. You have some great kids. I love that Emily reads to them! I know that a lot of our time this summer has been spent indoors Virginia is simply too hot to go out much. I sympathize with your children if they feel wiggly. I do too!

3 of us said...

I love that last picture it is sooo cute all your kids are so cute I can't believe how fast they are growing it doesn't seem that long ago when emily was a little baby I can't believe you have 4 kids now that is so crazy and I know it keeps you so busy:) but I can see why you enjoy it so much too!!!

bottspot said...

Glad your summer with FOUR KIDS has gone well. You've almost survived the entire summer! They are getting so big and grown up! Liam is soo dang cute! I just love the baby babies! We miss you at work, but enjoy every second you have before you have to come back!

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of liam smiling, he is seriously so cute!