Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween

We had a great time carving pumpkins, all of the kids got right into it!

I was surprised that Savannah was okay digging into the pumpkin. Usually she hates to get dirty.



Liam even had a pumpkin!
Such a sweetie, Savannah told me exactly what shapes to cut for the eyes and nose, and to make it a happy pumpkin with teeth.


Brett, the proud Utah Football player!

Emily was Hermione Granger. To see a more on her Birthday see the previous post.
Savannah was a Utah Cheerleader.



Cute little Liam had two hand me down costumes, so we put him in both! Here he is as a caterpillar, and below he is a little pea in the pod. On Saturday I had to work so I dressed up as a Utah fan and then the kids came to the hospital to go Trick or Treating. It was nice to spend a little bit of time with them on Halloween.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all their costumes! so cute!

NeelsluvsU2! said...

I love Halloween! And now Thanksgiving is just 10 days away! I love my hot wife and cute kids! Mike

Foust Family said...

Such cute kids! They all look so cute in their costumes.

Berry said...

Wow, great pix! Scott and I love the one of Liam. All your kids are just adorable. I'm glad you do fun things as a family. It reminds me of my childhood - happy memories!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Go Savannah, Ian FREAKED out when we tried to make him touch pumpkin guts and repeatedly wiped his hands on Matt and the wall. Your kids look fantastic!