Wednesday, February 2, 2011

7 Months old





I can't believe my baby is already 7 months old! Here are a few facts about Liam.
He is starting to sleep better at night - finally! Makes for a happier mommy :)
He laughs and smiles all the time
He loves his big sisters and brother, except when they yell. It scares him and makes him cry.
He loves his Daddy and smiles super huge when he comes home from work.
He loves it when Daddy throws him in the air, even though it scares mommy.
He loves to nurse, and is even taking a bottle really well when I am at work - yay!
He does not like baby food. He wants real food. This has been kinda tough!
He likes to eat Yogurt!
He is kinda short, only in the 10th percentile for height.
He weighs 17.5 lbs at his 6 month checkup and is in the 50 percentile for weight
He is my only kid who doesn't have a 90 percentile head measurement, only 25th.
He loves to play with toys, and is getting really good at picking things up.
He loves his jumper, he just stared figuring out that he can actually jump in it!
He is the sweetest thing and makes our family feel complete.
We love our baby boy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seriously can't believe he is so old! i love his smile! what a cute boy! im glad he is figuring out the jumper! too cute!

Mike said...

Liam is such a fun little man to hang with. He cheers me up and I love how he grabs and slaps my face and then tries to eat my face or shoulder. It seems like we've always had 4 kids... it just feels perfect to have those best friends in my life!

Lisa Sanderson said...

He's such a handsome guy. I'm relieved that he's willing to take a bottle. I think not wanting baby food shows an inordinate amount of good taste for a child so small. Preferring table foods is indicative of a more sophisticated pallate! So glad to hear he's sleeping better at night.

Ruth said...

such a cutie!!!

Dusty And Mandi said...

He is so cute! I still think of him as a tiny baby. Ha ha. I'm glad he's starting to sleep better for you!

brilin said...

glad you're finally getting some sleep, he is so cute, makes me want to squeeze him!

Scott said...

You forgot one more fact about Liam - He has the best middle name ever.