Monday, February 21, 2011

Plates

Christmas of 2009, (thats right not last Christmas but the one before) Santa gave us all a kit to make a plate. Finally a few weeks ago we decided to make them. We had so much fun! Here is the final result. Savannah just wanted her hands traced, I thought it turned out pretty cute!

Emily is the artist in our family! Didn't her crab on the beach turn out so cute!

Mike helped Brett make his, because he really wanted a shark and didn't want to draw one. Mike of course made a Utah plate.

Here is cute little Liam's plate. He didn't actually get a plate, since he wasn't born until 2010. But, I thought I would rather make a plate for him than for myself.
We had such a great time designing them and the kids were so excited when they finally came to our house! Here is the website if you want to check it out! Click Here

6 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

Such a cute idea! I love it! They all did a really good job!

Dusty And Mandi said...

That is such a fun idea! I bet the kids loved it, and Em did a really good job with her drawing!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I bet your cute kids will want to eat off those plates for every meal for the next year. That is a truly fantastic idea! I might have to steal it!

Anonymous said...

they turned out so cute! better late then never to get them done! :)

Mike said...

I remember when I was young my sister Kristine made one of these plates in school. She did a Charlie Brown/Snoopy drawing and we would all fight over who got to use it if Kristine wasn't around. I think we should do this every year or every other year. The kids will have a nice set of plates when they're old enough to move out! Tons of fun! Amazon.com has these plates for $12.93.

Foust Family said...

What an awesome idea! They all turned out very cute! This is something they can treasure forever!