Thursday, February 10, 2011

Utah Basketball

Mike got a package deal 2 seats for 5 games to see the Runnin' Utes. We have all had a fun time going! Here is Swoop! I was with Mike when he came up into the stands, too bad the kids weren't there.
Mike and I went to the BYU vs Utah game, also known as the Jimmer Ferdette show....we got killed, but it was so much fun to be together for a date night.

Brett was so excited to go with Mike.......
so excited that he fell right asleep. Such a cute little guy!
Emily was happy to spend one on one time with Dad too.


Show us your "U" Em!

Even the little princess went with Daddy to a game. I love how she always poses like this with her hand up by her face. Such a cutie!

Even though the Utes lost every single game we attended, it was so much fun for the kids to spend time with Daddy!

6 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

You guys are such an awesome family! Go Utes!

Dusty And Mandi said...

That's so cute that he took each of them! What are the runnin Utes? Lol.

Dusty And Mandi said...

Oh, just read the title. Basketball... duh. Ha ha. I'm a little slow.

brilin said...

Great was a great one on one activity idea.

Dad

Lisa Sanderson said...

Brett falling asleep is the best picture in the group! I'm lovin' your Ute going family. Go Neeley fam!

Mike said...

I love spending time with my kids! Especially when it's watching a live Utes hoops or football game! I am so lucky to have such awesome friends in my life who want to spend time with me!