Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mill Hollow

 We went camping with my family in July to Mill Hollow.  The weather had been perfect every weekend, and of course it decided to pour and pour while we were on our camping trip.  We still had some fun though!  We would go fishing or kayaking every moment we got before it would inevitably start pouring again.
 The hammock was a big hit.
 As was the fire.  I think Brett was pretty happy that it was chilly, that justified having a fire going longer throughout the day.
 I love seeing babies cuddled up and sleeping in a tent, but I think Liam has outgrown his playpen! 
 We all loved kayaking, so glad my Mom and Dad bought kayaks years ago, we have had so many fun memories with them!

 We caught a ton of fish!  I think the cloudy skies and chilly temps made for better fishing.

Such a fun trip.  Love Mill Hollow and my family, glad we could spend some time with them.

2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

Looks like so much fun! If nothing else colder weather makes fishing a little more enjoyable than blazing heat...at least for me.

Mike said...

It was a fun trip despite all the freaking rain! I love rain but not almost constantly while camping...