Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Swimming Lessons

 For two weeks in July the kids took swimming lessons, makes me miss summer already!  Brett and Emily were in the same class and it was a lot of fun to see them swim more and more every day.

 Brett was scared to death to jump off the diving board but by the end he was a pro.
 Emily did great too.  Here I am trying to save Liam from killing himself.  While the kids learned how to swim, Liam attempted to find new ways to escape me so he could jump in.  It was a crazy two weeks!
 This is what Savannah did for two weeks.......needless to say she was not impressed with the idea of swimming.
We caught some smiles, hopefully next year will be easier!

3 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Hahaha that is priceless!! My sister used to run from my mom (when she was Liam's age) and jump into the very deep end and my mom would have to go and save her!! hahaha my mom says she did that all the time!!

How fun! :)

Mike said...

I'm glad I made it to one of their lessons finally! I'm glad they're learning how to swim and overcome the fear of water.

Lisa Sanderson said...

Something about those toddler years that make mom's lose their hair. Miles is convinced he can swim too.