Thursday, October 11, 2012

More Fishing

 We went camping for a couple of days to Mirror Lake.  Here we are fishing!
 I can't remember how many fish Emily and Brett caught and released, but it was a lot!

 Savannah and Liam ran around having fun.
 I must have been trying to get a snag released or something because I didn't fish.  I was having too much fun chasing Savannah and Liam.
 Sam and Jen came up with the kids and fished for a bit as well.
Mirror Lake is one of my absolute favorite places to camp and fish.  Isn't it beautiful?  Has to be one of the most beautiful places in the world.

2 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

It is lovely. So fun that you and your family spend time together camping. I love it.

Mike said...

It was a fun trip! I love all that fresh air and pine up at Mirror Lake! I just can't get enough! I love spending time with you and the kids!