Monday, January 12, 2009

Book Club

We are looking to expand our book club!!! We meet the first Wednesday of every month. We have a dinner first and then discuss the book. It has been so much fun because we can try out new recipes and also share our favorite books! Not everyone knows eachother and it has been fun to meet new friends. If you want to see some of the books we have read look at my list of recently read books on my side bar or check out our book club blog under my list of blogs. If you want to join leave me a comment, an e-mail or let me know in person! Hope some of you can!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness I would love to be in a book club! ...unfortunately I'm not certain I would be able to make it every Wednesday due to my current Floridian lifestyle. I might have to steal your idea for my own though and get a branch off going down here. :)

Dusty And Mandi said...

I agree with Jess, I'd love to be part of this. But lack the funds to fly to Utah every Wednesday. Ha ha.

Jody Neeley said...

Oh, come on Jess and Mandi ~ you could do it if you REALLY wanted too! Just kidding!

cassy said...

I want to join!!! that sounds like fun plus we might be moving to NSL so i will be closer and it will so convenient!!! Add me!