Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Savannah is going home!!!

REVISED: I just talked to Jody after I posted this, so I'm going to revise it a bit. The news is a lot better now....
Savannah is being discharged from the hospital tonight! Jody and Mike will be able to fly home tomorrow as planned. They still don't know what exactly is going on with Savannah, but she has been seizure free and is starting to crawl around on the floor. So that is wonderful news to us and we think she will be back to her normal self in no time! Savannah has doctors appointments set and a visit to primary's on thursday to try to find out what is going on. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive and for all the thoughts and prayers, they have totally helped!!!

14 comments:

bottspot said...

Best wishes to Savannah! She's a fighter!

Nicole Lambert said...

Good we are so glad that she is doing so much better! Hopefully she will continue to be seizure free! We will still pray for your guys!

archiecrew said...

I am so glad to hear Savannah is being discharged! Hope it continues to be good news. Such a sweet girl!

Berry said...

I'm so glad to hear you can come home and it's not going to be a long drawn out thing that keeps you stuck there. I hope things go well at Primary Childrens. I can babysit Em and Brett if you need me to on Thursday. Love ya!

fordfamily said...

What wonderful news! We have been keeping you in our thoughts. Let us know if we can do anything else to help!

Lisa Sanderson said...

We started praying as soon as we heard the news. Best of luck you're in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything, please call.

Our Family said...

That is great!!! Primary's does wonders. Please keep us updated on that cutie!

Amanda fair said...

that is wonderful to hear!

carolee said...

What wonderful news! Hope the flight home is quick and easy.

Sara Drage said...

Jody, Just heard the news and am so happy things are going better. Hope all is well in your travels as well as the Thursday appointments!! Keep us posted.....

Foust Family said...

I'm glad things are going better! I hope all goes well on Thursday. Let me know if there is anything I can do! We will continue to keep Savannah and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

jsfeatherstone said...

Yeahhhh!! We love Savannah and prayers DO work!

Phil and Julie said...

We are so glad to see her improving! We love you guys. Let us know if we can help you out.

3 of us said...

HOORAY!!! So excited to hear that, I know she will be back to normal in no time that is such great news.... Jenny thank you for letting us be updated on Savannah you give me a peace of mind just threw the blogs and face book thank you so much. jody let us know if you need any thing serious food baby sitting any thing at all i will come up and take care of you and your family if you need me too. Good luck and hope to hear more great news