Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!


Decorating Easter Eggs!Savannah wanted a drink! She was mad at me for not letting her try some of the pretty juice!

Brett with his Spiderman egg. Mike drew a spider for him, a bit easier than drawing spiderman!


We go to my Grandpa and Grandma Frenette's house every year for an Easter egg hunt. It is so much fun! Here are all the grand kids (except Zoey) with my parents.



Savannah thought it was pretty amazing to find eggs everywhere. She would open her mouth wide and point at them!




Brett with his Easter egg
Emily found all of her eggs really fast!



The Easter bunny left Brett a chocolate car, he thought that was pretty amazing, and yummy!

Savannah couldn't shove the candy in her mouth fast enough!


This is the closest we came to a picture of the new Easter outfits, oh well!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! Isn't that how it goes? lol. But the outfits are cute! Looks like emma's dress turned out really cute!

bobbi said...

I love all of your Easter pictures! The one with Brett in his Christmas PJ's on Easter morning made me laugh. My kids still wear their Christmas PJ's all the time!

Dusty And Mandi said...

I know I say this every time, but I'm still shocked when I see pictures of Savannah! She's getting so big. I'm glad all the kids had such a fun Easter; and their outfits look super cute. :)

Kellianne said...

Funny. You have Somewhere Over the Rainbow playing and that is the post I was reading. Funny! Anyhow, it was so good to see you Saturday, I only wish we were able to talk more among all the fun. Enjoy Disneyland!

Berry said...

Everytime I see a picture of your kids they seem to be getting so much older. They are growing up so fast! Looks like you had a great Easter!

Our Family said...

Don't you love trying to get good pictures with kids :) Thank goodness for digital cameras

Nicole Lambert said...

What a fun easter! Emily looks just like you!!! Your kids are all so beautiful.


Random I know....
So last week, I met your uncle... and my cousin! LOL ha ha ha. Classic, not sure I have ever met Brad before. We now actually live like 30 mins from each other here in TeXas. So when my parents were down we all got together. They are super nice!

bottspot said...

Too fun! I don't remember the last time we dyed easter eggs cuz we're always in Moab. It looks so fun! Maybe next year.

brilin said...

The pic of the kids together is classic--as the one with grandparents. It is so hard to get them all to look at the same time.
I'm glad you had a fun Easter--fun memories to remember.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody, This is Amber from work. You wanted my email so that you could send me your email, so that I can invite you to view my blog.. if that makes sense...anyway your family is so adorable, and your baby is so big already!
analuai@comcast.net