Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

Well, for some reason blogger is being difficult. It won't let me rearrange my pics! Anyone else having troubles with this? So, that is the reason the pictures are so out of order! We were able to go to my parents and Mike's on the 4th. We had a lot of fun spending time with family. Above are some of the Neeley side cousins. Ashley, Conner and Tanner with Emily and Brett. The loved being in the back of Grandpa's truck!

Mikes parents, Kay and Ken.
Savannah was kind of freaked out by the sparklers. She just tried to mold her body against mine and sit really still. She did that for the whole firework show.


Em with her glow in the dark sunglasses, I have about a million pics of this on my camera because she wanted me to take a ton of her posing...........always the diva!
This is what Savannah did the whole evening, she would pick up pinecones off the lawn in the little bowl then walk to the garbage can and wait for me to lift her up to it so she could throw them away! Too cute!
The "Snaps" were a big success, everyone got into it. Another big hit was the homemade ice cream Mike made. Cinnamon Chocolate Spray, Malted Milk, Swiss Milk Chocolate and Root Beer. Yummy!!!

Earlier in the day we went to my parents house. Here we are doing the annual fishing game. The kids each got an airplane, we also made foam sunglasses and necklaces.


Savannah mad that she got a little wet, she was fine as long as no water got on the swimsuit!


The kids had a blast spraying water at eachother with the squirt guns from Grandma and Papa! It was an awesome day, I just can't believe we are already this far into summer!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so fun! I love reading your blog along with Steph and Jenny's so I get 3 different views of a lot of what's going on out there- makes me feel included! haha

I'm also having trouble rearranging pictures, I've just been posting them backwards so that they show up in order and then I add the text later.

bottspot said...

Too cute! Looks like you had fun! That's funny that Savannah didn't want her swimming suit to get wet!

cassy said...

I love 4th of july! it looks like you guys had so much fun!

you need to run the 10k with jen and I sept 7!!! call us!

Berry said...

I love your pictures! Will you email me the one of Mimz and Duke? Looks like lots of fun! I guess I was the only one not at the party - but I was with my family having tons of fun! I can't believe summer is half over. What the???

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm totally having that problem with blogger. I do what Jessica does just post them backwards and then write text.
I'm sad you guys had to leave, but looks like you had fun over there too! Alex was the same as savannah with the sparklers!
Love the pic of emma! so funny! And banna picking up the pinecones!

Lisa Sanderson said...

I would like Savannah to please clean up the pine cones around our town home please. Feel free to bring homemade ice cream to work anytime (that I'm working that is).