Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We go camping every year with my family to Smith and Morehouse and have a wonderful time. This year Emily and I got really sick with a stomach bug and weren't able to go up the whole time, luckily we were well enough to make it up on Sunday for the day. I just had to post this picture! There was a log over the river and Mike wanted all the kids on it so I could take a picture of them, this is what happened. Emily was so scared she started to bawl, Mike of course couldn't stop laughing and they all ended up getting a little wet. The end result, no picture!



Savannah LOVED throwing rocks into the stream, she would laugh every time one would splash into the water.

Em and Brett with their favorite rocks. I wonder how many more years they will pose while hugging, so cute!

Papa helping Brett throw rocks off the bridge, the bigger the better! Brett was so impressed with the huge splashes!
We had a great day, I just wish we could have been with them for the whole time, maybe next year!

6 comments:

Niki said...

At least you had fun for a day! Your kids are soo cute!! It was a great week for camping!

Berry said...

Sorry you were sick and had to miss some of it! That is funny about Mike laughing and Emily crying. I just love the picture of Em and Brett together - that is so cute!

cassy said...

that first picture is great!! kodak moment at its best

Anonymous said...

those pics are hilarious! i love it! I'm glad you guys at least to come up for the day. :)

3 of us said...

That is to bad that you guys got sick, but the piictures you did take are way cute! Jody you have such a cute family! Mark and I keep talking about going camping but every time we plane on it some thing always comes up I hope that we can go at least once before the summer is over! I love your blog it is so cute too!!

Lisa Sanderson said...

If I was sitting on that log while some half crazed stomach bug recovered paparazzi took my picture, I would be crying too! Love your pictures, I still haven't made it camping, and with my children's unholy fascination with fire it might be another year still.