Friday, August 7, 2009

Lagoon!

We went to Lagoon last week on Stake Lagoon day, and had a great time. Mike and I loved watching the kids go on everything. It was so fun to see their excitement as they stood in line, their faces when the ride starts, and the pure enjoyment of it all! We didn't even miss the fact that we really didn't even go on too many rides, not unless it was with the kids!





We all went on the Log ride, it was always one of my favorites growing up and the kids loved it.

Mike and Brett, right before they went up...up...up! I think the expression on Brett's face is priceless! He was a little nervous.
Savannah on Bulgy the Whale, every time she went around she would say, "Whoaaaaa, Whoaaaa, Whoaaaa". Mike and I were cracking up!

The last ride of the night. We stayed until closing time.

Savannah was a bit tired, and I think it had been a long day for her.

Laughing at the Talking Owl.

Em and Brett ready for take off.

Does anyone else remember when this ride used to make cool beeping and outer space type sounds? Too bad they took it away!


Emma and Banna in the elephant.

And of course, Rattlesnake Rapids! Savannah was too little to go so Mike and I each took a turn with the kids. We got soaked!

9 comments:

brilin said...

I'm glad you have such a fun time with the kids, I always enjoyed watching you guys on the rides too

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! Looks like the kids had tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

so cute! i was surprised at how many kids rides they have now! i love the pic of banna crying! lol

bottspot said...

Looks like you had fun. I'd rather just send my kids with their friends so I don't have to go. It's just not as much fun when you're grown.

Mikala said...

I just took the kids this last Friday and we had a ton of fun as well! (I do remember when the one ride made beeping and space noises...why they took that away, who knows!)
Looks like you guys at least made it on to some of the BIG kid rides!

Berry said...

As always, I loved looking at your pictures and reading your blog. I'm glad that you guys all had a fun time. I haven't been to Lagoon forever! I used to love it as a kid.

Oblad girl said...

Fun! Lagoon is a fun place; I'm glad you had a good time!

The Teeples Times said...

It really is so much fun once your kids are old enough to enjoy the rides - it's almost like you can be a kid again through them. Your kiddies are so cute! HOpe you're doing well!

Melanie Teeples

Lisa Sanderson said...

What can I say? Great minds think alike! Liam's favorite ride was a toss up between the log ride, rattlesnake rapids (he calls it snakey ride) and the dino drop. He's such an adrenaline junky. Ian looked like that picture of Savannah at every ride except the train. Apparently he hates amusement parks.