Friday, August 28, 2009

Emily the First Grader

Emily started first grade this week. I can't believe that she is in full day school now! Time has really gone by so quickly. She has been so excited to start school, to see her friends and to meet her teacher. I already miss seeing her during the day, but I am happy for her, and love seeing that she enjoys school so much. Here are the same questions I asked her last year, and that I will be asking every year. It is fun to see how her answers have changed. Love you Em! Oh, and I just couldn't pass up putting on the ABBA song, lol! Enjoy!

What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple

What is your favorite sport? I love the Utes, same as Daddy ........ What is it called? Football?

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my scooter, going on walks.

What are you most excited to learn at school? Reading and meeting new friends

Who are your best friends? Haylie and Elsie, and I have a lot of friends, I can't say them all!

What is your favorite food? Pizza, chicken, and shrimp - I love shrimp the mostly most!

What is your least favorite food? I don't like.......I don't know I think I like a lot of stuff, I don't know what I don't like.

What is your favorite animal? My favorite is the elephant because it starts with an "E" like Emily, and "E" is my favorite letter.

What do your like to do at home? To be with my family and play with my brother and sister.

What is your favorite book? I don't know, I like all my books. But I really like Ariel

What is your favorite movie? Wall-E

What is your favorite place to go? I like to go to the cabin at Bear Lake, Disneyland and Sea World, oh and my Grandma and Grandpa's house.

What is your favorite thing to say? "I love you"

What do you want to be when you grow up? A nurse, just like my mommy.

8 comments:

Our Family said...

That is adorable!!! I know it was much harder on me when Ethan went into 1st grade. The full day thing was an adjustment for me. She is so cute!!

brilin said...

Emma, I can't believe it--1st grade. I really think time flies too fast. I love all her comments-esp the one about grandma and grandpa's house, of course we love it when she's here.

Anonymous said...

seriously crazy that we have 1st graders!!!! I can just hear her little voice in all those answers, and talking so fast with her hands and tilting her head, she is such a cutie! we are gonna have to get them together more, now that they will be in school when we babysit eachothers kids.

Jessica said...

awww Haylie is one of her best friends? I don't think our kids will have any cousins very close to their age. :( I love this- especially the one where she wants to be a nurse just like her mom I think that's too cute.

Berry said...

Emily is such a sweetheart. I loved hearing her answers and could totally picture her saying each one. I don't have kids, so I don't really know what it's like, but I would imagine that as they keep getting older it's bitter sweet. You miss them, but are glad they are going forward in life. I love you guys!

cassy said...

She is so cute! She is so sweet! I'm excited to have her around.

bottspot said...

So cute! Can't believe how grown up she looks! Where does the time go?

NeelsluvsU2! said...

What's going on Emma? I want RED back on the color list next year sister! How many times do we need to go over this? As long as blue (a very depressing color) never makes the list you still have a place to rest your head in my house. I love you and you're doing so well in 1st grade! I love reading with you as well! Daddy