Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Party at Grandma and Papa's

This year we went to my parents house for a dinner and Halloween party on the 30th. It was so much fun and it worked out great that we could be together and see everyone's costumes. We missed Mandi in Texas.


When I took this picture Brett was just starting to squeeze the frosting on, when I finished I think practically the whole tube of frosting was on his cookie!

Sweet Cassidy with her cookie.


Yes, Mike did paint Emily and Brett's faces for Halloween and for the party. He also painted their faces for the Utah game and Brett's for the school parade! I was just glad he did it and that it came off fairly easy.


My handsome hubby with his sugar cookie creations, yum.



Liam dressed as a cute little Lion. On the way to the party Emily was teaching him how to roar, he picked up on it pretty fast!

Yes, this is my little princess chatting away on her pretend cell phone while holding her case. She asked me when she got ready, "Does Belle have a cell phone?" When I told her I didn't think she did she looked confused for a second, then grabbed it and said. "Well I do!"



Emily and Haylie looked so cute in their witch costumes.

This is the best picture I got of the grandkids. It was pretty hard getting them to all sit and look at the camera, lol. Aren't they a cute group of kids?

5 comments:

Mike said...

I'm glad that you think I'm yummy Jody... or are you referring to the cookies? It was fun painting the kids faces... they looked great! It's fun to see Savannah wants to be just like mommy and talk on the phone... maybe you should both get a bluetooth headset! Mike

Anonymous said...

i was shocked we got that good of a pic of all of them, maybe we have hope for a cmas photo??
i loved liam as a lion :)

Lisa Sanderson said...

That looks like an awesome party. Also cookies are only the handle on which to eat frosting off of. The more frosting the better.

brilin said...

It totally makes me laugh to see the last pic with the kids. I love Liam as a lion, esp with the flowers--so cute! It was so fun to have the party!

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute, I love all their costumes!