Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Once There Was a Snowman

A few Saturdays ago when it snowed for the first time Emily and Brett could not wait to get outside and make a snowman. I was initially sad to wake up that morning and see so much snow. I cant believe it is already that time of year, my Fall went to fast! But, watching these two outside, having a blast playing in the snow and making snowmen brightened my day.
Yes, Brett is wearing Emily's old purple snow pants, and if he were to see I posted this for all the world to see he would be mortified. The only way I got him to put them on was by repeatedly assuring him that no one would see him in the back yard. :)
Cutest snowmen ever, complete with candy corn eyes a carrot nose and chocolate chip faces and buttons. Of course this activity ended with a nice cup of hot chocolate.

5 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Holy cow! I'm still waiting for fall! Lol. That's a ton of snow! Way cute snowmen, cute kids too. :)

Mike said...

I wish I had a good attitude towards the snow like my kids do... I'm glad they had fun! I'll pray for the snow to stay in the mountains!

Lisa Sanderson said...

Lavendar is a very fetching and manly color. I've seen a lot of guys wearing lavender and pink button up shirts to church. Snow pants are probably the next big thing.

Foust Family said...

I agree with Mike! I'm glad kids love the snow!!! I love the purple pants! It just shows he is a confident young man! ;)

Anonymous said...

fun! you guys got a ton!